Friday, March 13, 2009

tell me where it hurts

i busted my foot. i strained my arch.
HA!

so perfect. when i was in the south of france a few years ago, i almost cut my finger off.
so my hosts read me a book called "Tell me where it hurts and i will tell you why"
It was about locating the source of your injury in the meaning of your body parts.

I am trying to walk. so hard. I'm not even paying attention to my feet.

I need new shoes. new shoes to walk in. appropriate shoes that are for MY feet.
shoes that will tae me where i want to go.
shoes for me.

my base is wobbling. I'm way too big for this. im like a t-rex in tap shoes. ridiculous.

its time to face my feet.

sometimes I wish I could look at the whole thing all around and sometimes I dont want to look at all.

heres one thing im sure of: I am so wonderfully and tenderly loved.
thank you dear.
*d

No comments: