Thursday, November 13, 2008

DRIVE


I have this fucking most annoying problem in the world.

And this problem is that if I do not drive a car I pretty much can't do anything and sonow I'm roughly about 14 years old.

I can drive the damn car. ok. I can back the car up in a straight line. I can turn my windshield wipers on. I can park.

I can stop at the stop sign.

I can probably just shut up and drive.

But I am pissed off about it.

I am pissed off that I am being held hostage by this.

I want to take the bus. I want to sit next to a junky retard on the 14 mission and get there for a dollar.

There are no sidewalks for feet with people attatched here. I just feel really resentlful that everything is made for cars. And even if I can drive and park and get out and pay and eat and leave in my car...what the f. you know?

I CANNOT walk there. there are no street lights. It's 15 miles away. I would die. Literally. I would literally die.

So maybe I'm just a big cry baby pussy pants who doesn't know exactly how to drive and that makes me really kind of an asshole. Im almost 25 years old for god's sake.

But as my deadline approaches and I get ready to take my permit test and then my stupid driving test, I just want to say once and for all, before I bend under the stupid rules that I totally HATE. Before I agree to kiss ass for the rest of my life and before I lose my ability to gage how far I think I can walk....I want to say this.

HOW BOUT YOU KISS MY ASS YOU LAZY SON OF A BITCH TRUCK DRIVIN' MOTHERFUCKER HILLBILLY ASS -HOLE AND GET OUT OF YOUR HOT ROD AND WALK.

WALK.

I LIKE TO WALK.

See you all on the road. I don't plan on having so much road rage.

love,
danielle

No comments: